Products // Medical Device Cleaners
- Concentrated blend with neutral pH– safe for use on most instruments and devices
- Biodegradable surfactant system with recyclable packaging
- Acts quickly on blood and other protein-based soils
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, low foaming, free rinsing
- Contains corrosion inhibitors for the prevention of corrosion of medical instruments during the cleaning process
- Can be used in Ultrasonic & Manual cleaning of instruments prior to disinfecting or sterilisation procedures
- Complies with AS/NZS4187 and AS/NZS4815
SteriCleen® Neutral Pre-Soak Detergent is a highly active neutral multi-enzyme medical device detergent specifically formulated for the removal of hospital and surgical soils such as blood, body tissue, polysaccharides, and other protein-based soils via both machine and manual cleaning operations.
SteriCleen® Neutral Pre-Soak Detergent is a concentrated formula which is low-foaming, non-staining and effective in both hard and soft water.
- Use as a dedicated cleaner in conjunction with Ultrasonic cleaning machines.
- Manual cleaning of Medical and Dental instruments prior to the disinfection or sterilisation process.
- Manual cleaning of theatre floors, tables, benches as well as laboratory glassware.
- Manual cleaning of large and small equipment
Directions for Use
1. Manufacturer’s instructions should be strictly followed as advised by the instrument provider.
2. Prepare a fresh ready to use solution daily.
3. Dilution Instructions:
|Soil and Contamination Level||Dilution Rate||Recommended Soak Time|
|Heavy||1:100 (10ml per litre)||7-9 minutes|
|Medium||1:150 (7.5ml per litre)||7 minutes|
|Light||1:200 (5ml per litre)||5 minutes|
Use warm water to dilute to achieve optimum performance (30º C - 40º C).
Apply longer soak times if residue is dried on instrument.
Rinse with water after removal from soak solution and prior to sterilisation / disinfection.
4. Discard solution after use.
Note: Instrument cleaners are not disinfectants, and all instruments should be cleaned, rinsed and drained before immersion in an instrument grade DISINFECTANT, or prior to autoclaving.
|9226/42||SteriCleen Neutral Pre-Soak Detergent||5L|