Fuel and Engine Treatments // Fuel Distributors and Retailers
- Anti-foam formula allows for high flow fillingl
- Increases cetane rating of fuel
- Provides more complete and cleaner combustion
- Cleans injectors
- Improves fuel atomisation
- Cleans intake and outlet valves
- Reduces noise and fuel consumption
- Enhanced fuel stability in storage
- Inhibits corrosion and rust
- Biocidal action sludge dispersion
RoxDiesel® Low Foam Concentrate with Cetane improvers allows for high flow fillings. Provides a complete diesel treatment and is specially designed to give enhanced combustion.
The recommended treat rate is 1:750 for the initial treatment and 1:200 to 1:4000 for subsequent treatments.
Combustible - Do not use near open flame or heat. Keep out of reach of children. Refer to the Material Safety Data sheet for further information.
If swallowed - do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water to drink. Contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre. If in eyes flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with soap and water.