Aviation Products // Line Maintenance & Exterior Cleaning
Callington CH8930 is a thickened non-flammable, neutral phenolic paint stripper for the removal of epoxy, polyurethane and other chemically resistant coatings, including primers and base coats on aircraft surfaces.
Directions for use
• Precaution: CH8930 is damaging to acrylics, most plastics, and composites. Avoid contact to prevent damage.
• Clean any soiled or oily surfaces prior to stripping.
• Mask off all Perspex, plastic and rubber components.
• To avoid unnecessary evaporation, carry out stripping operation away from direct sunlight or wind.
• Apply CH8930 by spray or brush. For spraying, use a Graco barrel pump or equivalent.
• Once paint film has blistered, agitate area with stiff bristle brush if necessary and then rinse off with high pressure water or scrape and rinse off.
• AMS 1375
• Douglas CSD*1
• USAF MIL-R-81294B
|Density:||1.19 ± 0.01 g/mL|
|Colour:||Light Amber to Brown|
|Transparency:||Translucent to Opaque|
|Viscosity at 20°C:||65 ± 15 Ps (Spindle #3, 10 rpm)|