Please fill all fields marked with *
Aviation Products // Disinfection, Cabin Cleaning & Pest Control
Ki-Gum / Ki-Gum HFO is used to remove chewing-gum from leather and fabric surfaces. It does not leave stains on the treated area and does not harm the surfaces treated.
Directions for Use
1. Insert extension tube into actuator for pinpoint application.
2. Spray by repeated and short blasts directly on the spot to remove.
3. The formula freezes the substance. Scrub or scrape off using brush and vacuum any residues.
4. Repeat application if required.
- PSA certified to ISO 9001 Version 2008 (since 10/07/2006)
- NATO code: FA2X6
|Appearance:||Liquid under pressure|
|Density:||1.18 g/cm³ 25°C|
|Solubility:||Water: 0.373 g/l|
|AR0000087||400g||12 units||Outside EU and USA|