Products // Industrial Cleaners & Degreasers
- Residue free cleaning
- High Flash Point – Non flammable
- Powerful degreasing and cleaning performance
- Safe on plastics, metals and good condition paintwork
- Pleasant citrus scent
- Low solvent consumption and long working time
- Reduces VOC emissions
Actasol HFP is developed for use in the aviation industries. It is infused with high flash point solvents that make the product non-flammable. This residual free solvent cleaner removes greases, jelly, soils, tar and bitumen residues, corrosion inhibiting compounds, adhesives and oils from surfaces. The solvent formulation has low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission which makes it an environmentally friendly product. Actasol HFP is eco-friendly and it is biodegradable. It is a good replacement for minerals spirits, thinners and chlorinated solvents.
Actasol HFP is suitable for general degreasing and cleaning of all oily and soiled aircraft surfaces including wing leading and trailing edges, hydraulic pipes, landing gear and wheel wells. Actasol HFP can be used as a surface cleaner prior to painting and sealing of aircraft components. It can remove all CIC (Corrosion Inhibiting Compounds) from all areas of aircraft, below floor structure, side wall structure, doors and wheel well areas.
Directions for Use
- Actasol HFP is used as supplied.
- It can be applied by brush, rag, scotch brite pad or a spray gun/bottle as appropriate and agitate Actasol HFP on the surface to be cleaned.
- For stickers/labels with adhesives, spray Actasol HFP on and leave to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes before removing using a fine abrasive pad or scraper. Solvent residues on cleaned fabrics can be removed using absorbent cloths or a mild alkaline cleaning solution.
• AMS 1526C
• AMS 1536C
• Boeing BSS7432 (Category: Solvent cleaners, general cleaning)
|Flashpoint (oC) PMCC:||63|
|Specific Gravity (20oC):||0.758|
|Solubility:||Not water soluble|
|Dry Time:||Similar to water|
|Storage:||Store with container closed at room temperature|
|Effect on metal||Nil|