Aircraft Inflight // Passenger & Crew Protection
- Dermatologically tested
- Safe to use on sensitive skin
- DEET free - Active ingredient: Icaridin
- Provides protection for up to 8 hours
- Non-flammable water based formulation
- Non greasy moisturising solution
- Suitable for women who are pregnant
Skin2P Body perfumed and non-perfumed is an insect repellent for protection against mosquito bites, it is especially effective in tropical areas against mosquito bites (Aedes, Culex, Anopheles), which can carry vector-borne diseases (Malaria, Dengue, Zika, Chikungunya, West Nile). Skin2P contains no DEET which makes is safe for women who are pregnant and for children 6 months and above to use.
Ideal in tropic areas, on Aedes, anopheles and Culex strains. May be applied to the entire body except the mucous membranes. Suitable for children who are 6 months and above and women who are pregnant.
Directions for Use
1. Spray directly onto the body parts to be protected. For the face, spray the product onto your hand first, then rub in. Ensure your skin is dry.
2. Spread the repellent evenly.
3. Repeat the application 2 - 3 times a day if sweating, and routinely after each swim. In humid climates, renew the application more frequently.
4. Apply the repellent at least 20 minutes after sunscreen.
|Active ingredient:||Icaridin 20.6%|
|Odour:||Perfumed, pleasant odour|
|Shelf life before opening:||36 months|
|AR0006185 (EN)||50 x 100ml per carton|
|AR0006187 (EN)||100 x 30.ml per carton|
|AR0006537 (EN)||100 x 30ml per carton (non-perfumed)|
|AR0006158 (FR)||50 x 100ml per carton|
|AR0006076 (FR)||100 x 30ml per carton|
|AR0006025 (FR)||50 x 100ml per carton (non-perfumed)|