Metalworking Fluids // Surface Treatment Fluids - Cleaners and Rust Preventives
- Excellent water displacing capability
- Provides a clean separation from water or alkaline solutions, allowing for easy separation and longer bath life
- Fast drying times
- Highly penetrative forms an even, unbroken protective film, which is self-healing, providing protection even during handling of parts
- High stability and resistance to acidic and alkaline contaminants
- Easily cleanable using solvent cleaners or aqueous alkaline cleaners
Callington DWP 510 is a low odour rust preventive, short term corrosion preventive. Corrosion and stain protection are provided by a residual light oily film, after evaporation of the solvent.
Callington DWP 510 is applied by dip immersion, brushing, or spraying. Immersion of the component or part to be protected in a dip tank, is the preferred method of application, as this optimises the dewatering action of the fluid.
Callington DWP 510 rapidly removes residual water from parts or components which have been machined or washed using aqueous cutting fluids or cleaners. The protective oily film provides effective short-term corrosion and stain protection on parts during inter-process storage or transportation.