Aircraft Inflight // Passenger & Crew Protection
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses & fungi
- Non-woven spunlace wipe, will not tear
- Suitable for hands, surface cleaning & disinfecting
- Ready to use pack of 30 wipes
- Non-flammable, approved for use aircraft
- Dermatologically tested
Ki-ose390 Single Wipe is a unique convenient dual use antiseptic wipe for the disinfection of both hands and surfaces. Dermatologically tested and efficient disinfectant, Ki-ose390 Single Wipe has been specially designed for use by the cabin crew during the flight. It is used by cabin attendants for many applications in galleys (surfaces in contact with food), all surfaces on trolleys, in lavatories, and in the cabin, and to sanitise their own hands.
Ki-ose390 is a unique dual use wipe specially adapted for the cabin crew for sanitising and disinfection:
• For hands and skin for good hygiene in all circumstances, before meals, after interventions in the toilets, after food service.
• For all surfaces such as galleys, trolleys, toilet seats, passenger seat trays.
• AMS 1453 – BSS7434
• Airbus CML 14-012
• Authorized for food contact in accordance with the French decree 8th Sept 1999 for cleaning products that may come into contact with food preparation areas.
• Product type 1, 2 & 4 – As part of EU Biocidal Products Regulation N°528/2012. • Complies with the EU directive 2019/904 on single-use plastics
Directions for Use
Rub hands with the wipe for at least 30 seconds. External use on healthy skin only. Reclose pack after use
Rub the wipe on surfaces to be cleaned and disinfected. Do not rinse. Reclose pack after use
|Active ingredient:||0.2% m/m didecyldimethylammonium chloride|
|Shelf life:||24 months|
|AR0006474||96 packs x 30 wipes per carton||Globally|