Aviation Products // Line Maintenance & Exterior Cleaning
- Biodegradable fast acting formulation for in-place cleaning
- Descales aircraft toilet system quickly and safely
- Thickened for better cling on vertical surfaces
- Safe on stainless steel, most plastics and paints
- Conforms to AMS 1640C
During normal daily use aircraft, toilets carry solid and liquid wastes that form limescale, calcium and other deposits throughout the system. Callington Unblock-S has been specially formulated to deal with these build-ups and help maintain a fully functioning toilet system.
Callington Unblock-S is suitable for both vacuum and re-circulating toilets. It is powerful enough for deep soaks during engineering checks and can also be used diluted in a regular cleaning cycle.
Directions for Use
For vacuum toilets: Crushed ice is not required to improve Unblock-S. Using instructions:
- 1. Drain and service the waste tanks with lavatory deodorant or fresh water.
- 2. Start the cleaning process at the most forward lavatory by putting 2 litres of Unblock-S down each toilet.
- 3. Flush the toilet once to make sure Unblock S does not stay in the bowl longer than necessary
- 4. Complete this procedure for all toilets on the aircraft.
- 5. Allow the cleaning solution to remain in the waste line system for 2-4 hours.
- 6. When the cleaning operation is complete flush twice with fresh water to removed acid residues and loosened scale.
- 7. Drain and service the waste tank after all the toilets have been treated.
Re-circulating toilets systems: Use Unblock-S at 50/50 dilution with clean water. Crushed ice is not required to improve Unblock-S.
- 1. Make sure that lavatory holding tanks have been emptied and flushed with clean water or lavatory deodorant to remove any waste contamination.
- 2. Start the process at the most forward lavatory by putting 2 litres of Unblock-S, full strength or diluted with 2 litres of water down each toilet.
- 3. Complete this procedure for all toilets on both sides of the aircraft.
- 4. Allow cleaning solution to remain in the system as long as possible and periodically flush at hourly intervals to re-circulate the cleaner.
- 5. When the cleaning operation is complete, drain and rinse holding tanks with clean water or lavatory deodorant to remove Unblock S before adding a fresh charge of lavatory deodorant.
• AMS 1640C
Appearance: Light blue liquid
Density at 20°C: 1.036 - 1.044g/mL
pH: 1 - 2