Please fill all fields marked with *
Aviation Products // Line Maintenance & Exterior Cleaning
- Alkaline water based concentrated cleaner
- Adjustable dilution rates for various cleaning applications
- For use on all metal and painted exterior surfaces
- Also suitable for landing gears, wheel wells, wing flaps
- Conforms to both Boeing and Airbus approvals
CH511C is an alkaline, water based highly concentrated compound designed to effectively clean and degrease painted and unpainted aircraft exterior surfaces, when diluted with water or solvents.
Directions for Use
Especially necessary sometimes on landing gear and in wheel wells, apply by spray, mop or soft bristle broom, agitate surface and rinse off with clean water. Dilute 1 part CH511C with 2 to 4 parts water or 1 part CH511C with 5 to 8 parts solvent.
• AMS 1526C
• AMS 1550B
• Douglas CSD No.1 Type 1
|pH:||12.3 ± 0.5|
|pH at 1% dilution:||10.4 ± 0.5|
|Cloud Point:||7°C maximum|