Aviation Products // Disinfection, Cabin Cleaning & Pest Control
- Can be used neat for spot cleaning or diluted with water
- Low foaming characteristics
- Compatible with steam extraction machines
- Can be diluted at 1:3 for machine cleaning
Callington Aero Carpet Cleaner is an aircraft approved, high-performance cleaner that removes stains and odours from carpets. Regular use ensures carpets maintain a clean and fresh appearance for a long period of time. Mould, mildew and odours are also reduced. The safe biodegradable formulation allows for easier disposal after cleaning.
Directions for Use
For Spot Cleaning:
• Apply a liberal amount of Aero Carpet Cleaner to the carpet surface.
• Rub in with a clean and damp cloth. Blot excess liquid with a clean towel.
For Machine Cleaning:
• Aero Carpet Cleaner can be used on its own, or in a diluted form of up to 1:3 with water.
• The mix ratio can be adjusted to suit the cleaning conditions. It is important that carpets are left to dry before use.
• Boeing D6-7127
• AMS 1630C
|Density:||1.01 ± 0.02 g/mL|
|Transparency:||Clear to slightly hazy|
|pH:||7.0 – 7.8|
|Refractive Index:||1.3457 ± 0.005|
|2400/32||1 litre||6 units||Globally|
|2400/42||5 litres||4 units||Globally|