Aircraft Inflight // Passenger & Crew Protection
- Maintains efficacy for up to 5 washes
- Does not leave marks or stains on the treated fabric
- NATO Stock Number: 6840-14-595-2417 (100ml)
- NATO Stock Number: 6840-14-594-1034 (200ml)
- Exists in 3 packaging options: Trigger-pump, Aerosol, Spray-pump
Screen2P Wear is an insect repellent to prevent insect bites that happen through clothing, which 40% of all bites accrue through clothing. By using Screen2P Wear, your clothes become a barrier against mosquito bites (Ades, Culex, Anopheles), effective against ticks, bed bugs, mites, and flies. Screen2P Wear will last up to five washes and is safe in the environment.
Can be applied to all types of fabric: clothing, denim or combat uniforms, and curtains.
Directions for Use
1. Shake well and then spray evenly 20 cm from the garment (distance between the nozzle / surface).
2. Apply 1 or 2 sprays to the same area, to get the dose required.
See Technical Data Sheet for further application instructions
|Active ingredient:||4% w/w Permethrin
0.9% w/w Geraniol
|Shelf life:||24 months|
|AR0006473 (EN)||50 x 100ml per carton|
|AR0006504 (EN)||50 x 100ml per carton (aerosol)|
|AR0006502 (EN)||30 x 200ml per carton|
|AR0006472 (FR)||50 x 100ml per carton|
|AR0006520 (FR)||50 x 100ml per carton (aerosol)|
|AR0006501 (FR)||30 x 200ml per carton|