Metalworking Fluids // Metal Cutting Fluids
- One product for multi-metal machining operations
- Excellent coolant stability minimises rejects, and improved machine cleanliness
- Stable low foaming milky emulsion, with excellent wetting properties, means less drag out and lower top-up rates
- Minimises foam in high-speed systems, and trouble-free operation.
- Able to tolerate high tramp oil contamination
- Resistant to bacterial attacks, providing longer service life and lower coolant costs
Callington GX 360 is a heavy-duty semi-synthetic metalworking coolant, which forms a highly stable milky emulsion when mixed with water. It is based on highly refined mineral oil and contains chlorinated extreme pressure additives for exceptional machining performance.
The product is formulated with innovative additive technology to provide long fluid life, excellent emulsion stability, and corrosion protection.
Callington GX 360 is suitable for various metal cutting and grinding operations on ferrous and non-ferrous materials, including aluminium and its alloys, copper alloys, cast iron, stainless and hardened steels. Can be used in applications where high levels of lubricity and extreme pressure performance are required, including tapping, reaming, and broaching.
Its versatility and long service life make it ideal for use as a multi-purpose fluid and are equally suited for use in single sump machines and centralised coolant systems.
|Material||Low Si Aluminium||High Si Aluminium||Low alloy steels||High Alloy Steels|