Aircraft Inflight // Passenger & Crew Protection
The Skin2P & Screen2P Repellent Kit has been developed to protect travellers from insect bites. This kit is particularly recommended in high-risk areas where insects act as vectors for diseases such as malaria, lyme disease, dengue fever, chikungunya, and others. It contains two complementary products: a skin repellent (Skin2P Body) and (Screen2P Wear) an insecticide repellent for clothing. (40% of bites occur through clothing).
Ideal in tropic areas, on Aedes, anopheles and Culex strains. May be applied to the entire body except for the mucous membranes. Suitable for children who are 6 months and above and women who are pregnant.
Directions for Use
1. Spray directly onto the body parts to be protected. For the face, spray the product onto your hand first, then rub it in. Ensure your skin is dry.
2. Spread the repellent evenly.
3. Repeat the application 2 - 3 times a day.
1. Shake well and then spray evenly 20 cm from the garment (distance between the nozzle/surface).
2. Apply 1 or 2 sprays to the same area, to get the dose required.
|Skin2P Body (30mL):||Icaridin 20.6%|
|Screen2P Wear (30mL):||Permethrin 4% and Geraniol 0.9%|
|AR0006679 (EN)||50 x 30ml kit per carton||Globally|
|AR0006678 (EN)||25 x 100ml kit per carton||Globally|
|AR0006677 (FR)||50 x 30ml kit per carton||Globally|
|AR0006497 (FR)||25 x 100ml kit per carton||Globally|