Non Destructive Testing // Magnetic Particles
- A 360° valve that enables an aerosol to be sprayed upside down
- Every aerosol contains a comfort nozzle for your pleasure
- NATO Stock Number: 6850-00-841-1347
- Low background colour for assured indication visibility
- Particles are easily agitated, fast acting and produce defined indications
- Aerosols offer convenience and improve reliability
- Water dispersion is non-flammable
DUBL-CHEK GLO-NETIC is GW-1 fluorescent magnetic oxide suspended in a highly refined light petroleum oil. The suspension responds to magnetic leakage fields created by discontinuities in ferromagnetic material. Particles rapidly collect at leakage fields producing fluorescent indications under ultraviolet light.
|• MIL-STD-1949||• AMS 3044|
|• MIL-STD-271(SH)||• AMS 3045|
|• NAVSEA 2501-1500-1||• AMS 3161|
|• ASTM E 709||• AMS 2641|
|• ASTM B & PV Code - Section V||• DOD-F-87935|
|• ASTM E1444||• NATO Number: 6850-00-841-1347|
|• ASTM E3024||• NTR-1E|
|• ISO 9934|
|Odour:||low petroleum smell|
1. Clean the test surface and allow it to dry.
2. Ensure continuous agitation of the suspension. If using an aerosol, shake vigorously before and during inspection.
3. Magnetise the area to be inspected.
4. Apply the suspension to the test part at a distance of approximately 150mm from the surface.
5. Allow the excess oil/water to run off the inspection area.
6. Inspect the surface under ultraviolet light.
7. Collections of GW-1 particles will reveal discontinuities at the leakage fields.
8. Clean and repeat the process, changing the orientation of the magnetising direction.
|1530/42||3.8 litres (1 gallon)|
|1530/51||18.9 litres (5 gallons)|
|1530/64||208 litres (55 gallons)|