Products // Disinfection and Cleaning Solutions
- Kills 99.99% of most harmful bacteria and viruses
- TGA listed for COVID-19 claim (ARG No. 367530)
- Kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus in 5 minutes, Murine hepatitis, Norovirus, Adenovirus, Influenza A (H1N1), Escherichia coli (E coli), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus vulgaris & Staphylococcus aureus (Golden Staph)
- Ready to use 2-in-1 solution, high level disinfectant cleaner
Ki-San is a ready to use 2-in-1 high performance disinfectant cleaner for all hard surfaces. Kills viruses and bacteria, it provides broad spectrum disinfection in industrial, healthcare environments, shopping centres, schools, universities, and household settings. ARTG listed Ki-San kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), Norovirus, Adenovirus, Influenza A (H1N1), Murine hepatitis, Escherichia coli (E coli), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus (Golden Staph), Proteus vulgaris.
Ki-San will not harm or damage fabrics, plastic, metals, rubber or other surfaces. It is safe and suitable for use on high touch point areas such tabletops, door handles, light switches, desks, toilets and toilet doors, taps, TV remotes, kitchen surfaces and cupboard handles. Hard surface disinfectant only. Use undiluted. Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals. Not to be used on the skin. Not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic goods.
Directions for use
SPRAY: Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. Spray only enough Ki-San to just cover the surface. Do not over-wet. Wipe the surface with a cloth that is pre-wet with Ki-San and allow up to 5 minutes of contact time for disinfection on viruses and 10 minutes for bacteria. No need to re-wipe or rinse. For food contact surfaces, rinse and dry afterward. Read the label before use.
LIQUID/WIPE: Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. Apply Ki-San liquid onto the wipe material until wet. Wipe and leave for up to 5 minutes to ensure complete disinfection on viruses and 10 minutes for bacteria. Wipe the surface with a clean dry lint-free cloth. It is recommended to also rinse and dry if the surfaces are in contact with food.
• Bathrooms – sinks, toilets, showers, tiled surfaces and any other hard surfaces • Phones and Communication devices
• Nurseries – change tables, cleaning stations, cots, cribs
• Bodily fluids and blood spills on any hard surfaces (excludes medical devices)
• Cleaning of theatre equipment and cables (excludes medical devices)
• Cleaning of tables in operating theatres (excludes medical devices)
• Intensive Care Units – Disinfecting and cleaning of all hard surfaces (excludes medical devices)
• Dental & GP Surgeries for disinfecting and cleaning surfaces including stools, tables, benches and light fittings. (excludes medical devices)
• Laboratories and clinics – wiping down of benches, cupboards
|9196/25||Ki-San Hospital Grade Disinfectant (trigger)||500ml|
|9196/42||Ki-San Hospital Grade Disinfectant (pail)||5L|
|9196/51||Ki-San Hospital Grade Disinfectant (pail)||20L|