Please fill all fields marked with *
Metalworking Fluids // Metal Cutting Fluids
- Versatile, multi-metal compatible
- Low scumming performance in hard water environments, providing cleaner working conditions
- Low foam performance in soft water conditions, eliminating the use of antifoams
- Effective biocide system, to prevent bacterial degradation, and extend coolant life
- Boron free and reduced residue characteristics
- Chlorine, phenol, and nitrite-free
Callington Calcool S1 oil is a chlorine and boron free, general-purpose soluble metalworking fluid.
Its high mineral-oil content and the unique additive package provides excellent lubrication properties, forming a milky type emulsion, providing consistent performance in a wide range of water types.
Callington Calcool S1 is suitable for use in small to medium general machine shops, where general machining operations, on a range of materials, require a stable product, offering versatility at a reasonable cost.
Callington Calcool S1 is particularly recommended for the machining of low – medium alloy steels and aluminium alloys. It is non-staining to aluminium alloys.
The recommended water range is 50ppm- 400ppm hardness as CaCO3.
|Material||Low Medium Alloy Steel||High Alloy Steel||Aluminium Alloys|