Fuel and Engine Treatments // Truck & Bus
- 100% organic, leaves no ash on combustion
- Also acts as a fuel tank corrosion inhibitor & fuel lubricant
- Kills a wide range of bacteria, fungi and mould
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Aerobacter aerogenes
- Salmonella typhii
- Staphylococcus aureaus
- Proteus vulgaris
- Streptococcus faecalis
- Desulfovibrio aestaurii
Fungi & Mold:
- Fusarium moniliforma
- Trichophyton metagrphytes
- Cephalosporium species
- Cladosporium herbarum
- Cladosporium resinae
- Aspergillus niger
- Penicillum velutinum
- Yeast (Candida albicans)
Sulphate Reducing Bacteria:
- Desulfovibrio desulfuricans
ROX® Diesel BioAttack fuel biocide is a potent biocide for killing and for preventing regrowth of most types of organisms which grow in fuels. Similarly, Rox® Diesel BioAttack acts as a fuel tank corrosion inhibitor and fuel lubricant.
Rox® Diesel BioAttack is effective against most types of organisms found in fuel; it is particularly effective against Cladosporium resinae (a hydrocarbon utilizing fungus); as well as against bacteria, yeasts and other fungi. Being totally organic, Rox® Diesel BioAttack leaves no ash on combustion.
200mL of Rox® Diesel BioAttack treats 1,000 litres of fuel, or 1L of Rox® Diesel BioAttack treats 5,000 litres of fuel.
Add required amount to fuel tank prior to filling up tank; addition of new fuel will mix and agitate ROX® 4300 through the fuel to give a homogenous dispersion.
Dose the fuel every time you put fresh fuel into the tank otherwise bacteria growth may start again.
NOTE: WATCH FILTERS - Once you have started treating a contaminated fuel system check your filters regularly. Once the Diesel Fuel Biocide kills the organisms, they will dislodge from the sides and bottom of the fuel tank and from pipes and mix with the fuel, passing to the filter. Clean out filters regularly.
Combustible - Do not use near open flame or heat. Keep out of reach of children. Refer to the Material Safety Data sheet for further information.
Avoid Contact with eyes or skin. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children.
For advice, please refer to the SDS. If in contact with skin, eyes, or ingested or inhaled, seek medical attention at once and without delay.