Fuel Additives // Fuel Additives - Auto After Market
- Restores original lustre to metal
- Leaves no residual film after rinsing, reducing post weld surface preparation
- Non-flammable, making it workshop safe for application and storage
- Readily rinsible with water, for easy mixing
- Fast acting formulation, reducing cleaning time
- Concentrated cleaner making it very economical to use on large scale projects
ROX® Care Aluminium Cleaner is a powerful acidic detergent designed to quickly remove atmospheric corrosion, road grime, and soils from all aluminium surfaces, various stone and cement building materials. It is often used to prepare an aluminium surface before welding and to clean off weld scale. Commonly it is used to deoxidise and brighten transport vans, boat hulls, aluminium sidings, and road tankers. Aluminium cleaner works quickly to restore the original lustre to the metal; it can also be used to brighten mag wheels.
Directions for Use
- Regular Wash: Use aluminium cleaner mixed with 1:10 to 1:15 parts water.
- Light Oxidation: Use aluminium cleaner mixed with 1:7 parts water.
- Heavy-Duty Oxidation: Use aluminium cleaner mixed with 1:3 parts water.
Please Note: If unsure, always conduct a small test of the solution.
- Apply an even coat of aluminium cleaner by using a non-atomizing spray, sponge or rag to the surface being treated. It is recommended to test on the surface prior to application.
- Where applicable, the application should begin on the bottom and work up.
- Allow 3 to 15 minutes. Extreme cases of corrosion require a second application.
- Agitate the surface with a stiff bristle broom where stubborn stains persist.
- After the corrosion or oxidation has been attacked sufficiently. Flush off with a hose or agitate the surface briskly with a firm bristle brush and rinse with a stream of cold water.
- Consideration must be given to the capture and disposal of wastewater
- If in doubt refer to the local water authority
Please refer to Technical Data Sheet.