Please fill all fields marked with *
Products // COVID-19 Outbreak Solutions
- Conforms to Virucidal Effectiveness European Standard EN 14476*
- Kills 99.99% of most harmful bacteria, fungi and viruses
- TGA listed for COVID-19 claim (ARTG No.336973)
- Kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus in 10 minutes, Murine hepatitis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus (Golden Staph), Murine norovirus, Influenza A (H1N1), Escherichia coli (E coli), Enterococcus hirae, Proteus vulgaris
- Ready to use 2-in-1 solution, eliminating the need for pre‑clean process
- Non-flammable and non-toxic formulation
- Suitable for all transport, commercial, industrial, health services, military and any essential services industry
- Can be applied by spray, or by microdiffusion with an Ultra Low Volume (ULV) fogging machine
- Available in 500ml, 5L, 20L, 200L and 1000L pack sizes
Ki-ose 370 is a ready to use 2-in-1 high performance disinfectant cleaner for all hard surfaces. It provides broad spectrum disinfection in industrial, institutional, healthcare and household settings. Kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) in dirty conditions (no need to pre-clean). For aircraft, it is effective for use in galleys, on trolleys, passenger seats and tablets, luggage compartments, all surfaces in lavatories and in the cabin.
Ki-ose 370 will not harm or damage fabrics, plastic, metals, rubber or other surfaces. It has been tested against the relevant aviation material standards. It is compliant with the requirements of the Airbus Consumable Materials list and conforms to European Norms EN Standards. Hard surface disinfectant only. Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals. Not to be used on skin. Not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic goods.
• TGA Approved for COVID-19 claim (ARTG No.336973)
• Complies with AMS 1453, Airbus CML, Boeing D6-7127
• Conforms to all European Norms EN Standards
Ki-ose 370 is approved in the following countries as a registered disinfectant: Australia, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Sweeden, UK, Canada, Mexico, UAE, India, and Thailand.
Australia only mandatory statements: Hard surface disinfectant only. Use undiluted. Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals. Not to be used on skin. Not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic goods.
SPRAY: Spray only enough Ki-ose 370 to just cover the surface. Do not over-wet. Wipe the surface with a cloth that is pre-wet with Ki-ose 370 and allow up to 10 minutes contact time for disinfection. No need to re-wipe or rinse. For heavily soiled surfaces, a second application may be required. For food contact surfaces, rinse and dry afterwards. Use biocides with caution. Read the label before use.
LIQUID/WIPE: Apply Ki-ose 370 liquid onto the wipe material until wet. Wipe and leave for up to 10 minutes to ensure complete disinfection. Wipe the surface with a clean dry lint-free cloth. It is recommended to also rinse and dry if the surfaces are in contact with food.
FOG/BIO-MIST: All fog treatments must be carried out in empty premises / areas with any air conditioning and recirculation systems switch off. Ensure all external doors are closed and any internal doors and any internal doors and small space closures are open. Positioning of static fogging equipment or movement of portable fogging equipment must be carried out to achieve a minimum dosage rate of 8mL/m3. Fogging applications must use the minimum amount of product and should not produce any pools or drips. If this is happening, then the product is being over-used and must be immediately wiped dry. The target particle size can range between 10µm - 50µm however for optimal performance we recommend a range between 20µm - 30µm with fogging application.
BACTERICIDAL: EN 1276, EN 1040, EN 13623, NF T72-301
FUNGICIDAL: EN 1275
VIRUCIDAL: EN 14476
MYCOBACTERICIDAL: NF T72-151
|9185/25/AU||Ki-ose 370||500ml||Australia only|
|9185/42/AU||Ki-ose 370||5L||Australia only|
|9185/51/AU||Ki-ose 370||20L||Australia only|
|9185/64/AU||Ki-ose 370||200L||Australia only|
|9185/1000/AU||Ki-ose 370||1000L||Australia only|