Non Destructive Testing // Equipment & Accessories
- Meets ASTM E-1417 requirements for low pressure
- Bottom latch locks trigger for continuous spray
- Connects to any standard garden hose
- Engineered to withstand hard daily use
- Nozzle body is threaded to accept all Tri-con sprayer nozzles and accessories
A sturdy water spray wash gun meeting MIL-I-6866 and ASTM E 1417 requirements. The Tri-Con gun is available with or without the full jet nozzle that emits coarse spray without air pressure.
Tri-Con nozzles are recommended for penetrant wash stations. The model C125N 1/2HH 25 has been recognised by Boeing and the U.S. military, as the best wash gun/nozzle to use for the removal of excess penetrant before the inspection. These nozzles are certified to provide a full cone spray pattern of uniform distribution at 18L per minute at 40 p.s.i.
Meets ASTM E 1417 requirements producing a coarse spray for low-pressure rinsing of penetrate material from parts specified for use on aircraft parts.
|Dimensions:||115mm (Barrel) x 110mm (Grip) x 40mm|
|Water connection 3/4" BSB|
|WG-1||Tri-Con Spray Wash Gun (includes gun, adaptor & nozzle)|
|WG-0||Wash Gun Only (no nozzle with adaptor)|
|WG-A||Wash Gun Adaptor|
|WG-R||Washer Repair Kit|