Aviation Products // Line Maintenance & Exterior Cleaning
- Non-flammable formulation
- Deoxidises metal surfaces
- Versatile use (incl. sinks, boiling pots, coffee machines...)
Scaler 740 is an aircraft approved powerful descaler that can be used for cleaning aircraft surfaces such as water heaters, wash basins and toilets. It can also be used for descaling electric kettles, coffee machines and any equipment that may come into contact with foodstuff. Regular use will help to deoxidises metal surfaces and reduce scale build-up.
Directions for Use
1. This product requires to be diluted in cold water. It can be diluted by 10 to 20% depending on the degree of scaling encountered.
2. Pour in a sufficient amount of the product depending on the volume to be treated.
3. Leave to act for 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the degree of scaling.
4. Rinse well with water several times before using the equipment again.
5. Heat may accelerate its effectiveness but 60°C should not be exceeded. In this case carry out a test beforehand.
6. If there is a high degree of scaling, it is normal for the product to foam. However, it is preferable to carry out preventive descaling regularly.
7. This product must not be used undiluted. Do not allow the product to come into contact with the skin.
8. In the high-pressure machines, adjust the concentration to 5% by lance tip.
• AMS 1640
|Appearance:||Slightly jellified liquid|
|Ph in solution at 5%:||2|
|Solubility:||Easily miscible with water|
|Shelf life:||48 months|
|AR0000044||1 litre||12 Units|