Fuel and Engine Treatments // Fuel Distributors and Retailers
- Increases cetane rating of fuel
- Delivers 5% saving in fuel consumption, as tested on a truck fleet over 250,000 km
- Reduces Adblue consumption by 10-15%, as tested on a truck fleet over 250,000 km
- Reduces engine wear
- Reduces particulate matter and NOx emissions
- Cleans combustion chamber and injector deposits
- Enhanced fuel stability
- Reduces noise, vibration and corrosion
ROX® 9300C Cetane is a multi-functional ashless organic fuel additive. It provides a complete diesel treatment and is specially designed to give enhanced combustion through the addition of Cetane improvers. ROX® 9300C Cetane will turn your regular diesel into a premium fuel at half the dose rate of our regular ROX® 9300C.
Scope: The scope of the trial was to measure the changes in fuel economy (expressed in fuel consumption) and AdBlue consumption in a fleet of three trucks over the course of one month and a distance of just over 200,000 km.
Results: The results obtained at the end of the trial were then compared to existing data to provide a quantified figure for fuel and AdBlue saving. The results are summarised below
|Identifier||Diesel Consumption - Control (Litres/km)||Diesel Consumption – Rox 9300C Cetane (Litres/km)||Fuel savings|
|Identifier||AdBlue per km Control||AdBlue per km – Rox Concentrate 9300C||AdBlue savings|
The recommended treat rate is 1:500 for the initial first-time treatment and 1:1000 to 1:2000 for subsequent treatments.
- Add 1 part of Diesel Fuel Additive to 500 parts of Diesel for the first treatment. Mix well
- For subsequent treatment add 1 part to 1000 parts of Diesel
Combustible - Do not use near open flame or heat. Keep out of reach of children. Refer to the Material Safety Data sheet for further information.
If swallowed - do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water to drink. Contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre. If in eyes flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with soap and water.