Aviation Products // Disinfection, Cabin Cleaning & Pest Control
- Wide spectrum surface disinfectant
- Suitable for use in food preparation areas
- Non-flammable easy-to-use formulation. Safe on skin.
- Crimp finish pump for maximum air- and water tightness
- Kills 99.99% of most of harmful bacteria, viruses & fungi (see efficacy tests below)
Ki-ose®326 ready to use is an all-purpose disinfectant and cleaner for surfaces. It has been specially developed for the disinfection and cleaning of surfaces in aircraft. It is used by cabin attendants for many applications in galleys (surfaces in contact with food), and all surfaces on trolleys, in lavatories and in the cabin.
Ki-ose® 326 is an effective disinfectant which will not harm or damage fabrics, plastic, metals, rubber or other surfaces. Safe on skin.
Directions for Use
Spray Ki-ose over the surfaces to be cleaned and disinfected. Allow 5 to 15 minutes contact time for disinfection before wiping with a lint free cloth. Do not rinse except if the surface will be in contact with food. Use biocides with caution. Before use, read the label and information concerning the product.
• AMS 1453 - AMS 1550 - BOEING D6-7127
• Airbus CML applications : 11AAA2 – 11CAA1
• Authorized for food contact in accordance with the French decree dated 8th September 1999 concerning the cleaning products for equipment’s that may come into contact with foodstuffs.
• Product subject to registration according to the EU Biocidal Products Regulation n°528/2012 - Product Type 02 and 04.
|EN 1276||Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae surrogated bacteria for Enterobacteria|
|EN 1040||Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus|
|EN 13623||Legionella pneumophila|
|EN 13697||Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae surrogated bacteria for Enterobacteria|
|EN 1275||Candida albicans, surrogated fungus for Aspergillus Niger|
|EN 13697||Aspergillus brasiliensis, Candida albicans, surrogated fungus for Aspergillus Niger|
|EN 14476||Influenza A (H1N1) surrogated virus for lipophilic viruses (Ebola, Coronavirus, Flu, Hepatitis, HIV, Rotavirus), murine norovirus|
|EN 16777||Adenovirus, murine norovirus|
|9153/30||Ki-ose 326||1L - Sample Size Only|